Become an instructor with Birth Boot Camp!
Are you interested in becoming a Birth Boot Camp natural childbirth instructor? Our training is unique and we strive to give you more than you will get from any other organization.
Birth Boot Camp childbirth instructor training is three days (plus one night) full of information, teaching tips, hands-on skills, camaraderie, and opportunities for developing your own teaching skills. We work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Your childbirth educator training also includes fabulous breastfeeding education from an IBCLC via video download and marketing videos from a small business marketing expert. These videos target needs specific to starting a birth business and are available to you at any time, once your training is complete.
You will leave training feeling confident, invigorated, and ready to join your birth community! Apply today.
One of our Birth Boot Camp instructor training group of graduates! Donna Ryan
and Sarah Clark lead the trainings. We have a great time!
When you train to become a childbirth educator with Birth Boot Camp, you receive everything you need to be a successful natural childbirth instructor. There are no hidden charges that you will be surprised with later. The cost of your natural childbirth instructor training includes:
- Birth videos
- Additional video resources and interviews to use in class
- Student Field Manual your students will receive
- Detailed Instructor Manual
- Full access to the Birth Boot Camp Instructor website where you will find games, email links, and additional support
- Marketing training and support
- Birth Boot Camp tumbler, pen and tote bag
- Your instructor biography and link on the main Birth Boot Camp website
- Support and interaction with fellow Birth Boot Camp Instructors on a closed Facebook group
- Professional headshot for website and materials
- Access to streaming video - Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE
- Your couples can make up up to 4 missed classes online - free of charge to you