What makes Birth Boot Camp different from other certifications?
Are you interested in becoming a Birth Boot Camp natural childbirth instructor? Our training is unique and we strive to give you more than you will get from any other organization.
Birth Boot Camp childbirth instructor training is three days (plus one night) full of information, teaching tips, hands-on skills, camaraderie, and opportunities for developing your own teaching skills. We work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Your training also includes fabulous breastfeeding education from an IBCLC via video download and marketing videos from a small business marketing expert. These videos target needs specific to starting a birth business and are available to you at any time, once your training is complete.
You will leave training feeling confident, invigorated, and ready to join your birth community! Apply today.
One of our Birth Boot Camp instructor training group of graduates! Donna Ryan
and Sarah Clark lead the trainings. We have a great time!
When you train with Birth Boot Camp, you receive everything you need to be successful in teaching classes. There are no hidden charges that you will be surprised with later. The cost of your training includes:
- Birth videos
- Additional video resources and interviews to use in class
- Student Field Manual your students will receive
- Detailed Instructor Manual
- Full access to the Instructor website where you will find games, email links, and additional support
- Marketing training and support
- Vanity email address
- Birth Boot Camp tumbler, pen and tote bag
- Your bio and link on the Birth Boot Camp website
- Support and interaction with fellow Birth Boot Camp Instructors on a closed Facebook group
- Professional headshot for website and materials
- Access to streaming video - Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE
- Your couples can make up up to 4 missed classes online - free of charge to you
Serious about becoming an instructor?
Here are a few tips for getting certified from one of our fabulous instructors who has already completed her training.