4 c grated zucchini
2 large eggs
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp dried oregano
3 c shredded mozzarella
1/2 c parmesan cheese
1/4 c cornstarch
crushed red pepper
marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate zucchini, or bet yet, use a food processor.
- Squeeze liquid out of zucchini.
- Add all ingredients (using just 1 cup of the mozzarella) up to the crushed red pepper. Mix well.
- Transfer “dough” to baking sheet and pat into a crust.
- Bake about 25-30 min. or just until dried out and golden brown.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 cups cheese, parsley, and crushed red pepper on top and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Slice into “bread sticks” and dip in marinara sauce.