This is honestly the best chicken salad recipe! After you try this Orange Almond Chicken Salad sandwich, you won’t ever need another one again. It’s so simple and fast. Such a great addition for your pregnancy meals, or to have on hand during postpartum for lunches.
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp green onion
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 11oz. can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded chicken (canned chicken works great for this)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Drain the pineapple and oranges well.
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.
- Delicious on croissants or plain old sandwich bread. You can serve it with a yummy fruit salad and some veggies.
This is a perfect meal to take to a new mom and baby.