As long as you remember to pull the chicken out of the freezer, this is a recipe that comes together super easily and it always a hit with the whole family! Slightly sweet, a little tangy, and very delicious, it’s always a crowd pleaser at our house!
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c Dijon mustard
1/4 c maple syrup
1 Tbsp. red win vinegar
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, syrup, and vinegar
- Place chicken breast in 9×13 pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken, making sure each piece of chicken is coated
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Serve with rice, steamed veggies, roasted potatoes, or your favorite sides.