We love this easy, full-of-flavor salad. Candiauce Klein, one of our Birth Boot Camp instructors and doulas shared today’s What To Eat Wednesday. “This is such a quick and easy recipe that can be used as a side or summer treat!” Great way to use up the end of your garden harvest. Thank you Candiauce for today’s recipe! You can find Çadiauce in Sierra Vista, Arizona through her website: www.candiaucekleindoula.com
- 2 c baby heirloom tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, diced 1
- 2 c fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, drizzle only
- Toss together the tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the top of the salad.
Would you like to be featured on our Birth Boot Camp Blog? Have a recipe you would like to share with Birth Boot Camp for What To Eat Wednesday? Share away!