This pizza is so simple to make, and absolutely delicious! You can also add more veggie toppings like mushrooms, peppers, or even cucumbers. Perfect lunch idea for pregnancy and postpartum!
Stonefire Naan Flatbread (look for the pizza size)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
1/2 cup feta cheese
1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
1 cup baby spring salad mix
1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
5-8 mini grape tomatoes
Fig Balsamic Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place naan on baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
2. Add seasonings to naan bread.
3. Spread mozzarella pearls, feta cheese, and parmesan cheese onto the naan bread.
4. Bake pizza in the oven until cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes.
5. Top with spring mix and tomatoes. Drizzle on balsamic glaze.
6. Cut into slices and enjoy!
Thank you, Hanan Webster, for this absolutely delicious recipe!