A quick treat with minimal clean up is perfect for summer. We have a one bowl prep recipe for you for What to Eat Wednesday! Today’s is a repeat submission from Melissa Ritchie’s student Laura Roberg. Melissa serves couples in Plano, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Dallas, and other surrounding areas in Texas and can be found through her website www.Empoweringwomenbirth.com. Thank you, Melissa and Laura!
- 1 lb coconut flakes
- 6 eggs
- 2 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TSP nutmeg
- 1 cup dark coco chips
- baking sheet, parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine all ingredients with a spoon by hand in a bowl
- Take a spoonful and place on parchment paper on top of baking sheet.
- Once all cookies are placed on baking sheet bake for 15-20 min depending on your oven.
- Should be light brown on the bottom, if so pull from oven and let cool.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Have a recipe you would like to share with Birth Boot Camp for What To Eat Wednesday? Share away!