This is one of our favorite pregnancy or postpartum meals for new moms! Chicken Broccoli Stir-Fry is not only delicious, but a great way to get some veggies and protein in. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. finely chopped ginger
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, garlic, and ginger.
- Fry 2-3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add 3/4 of a cup of broth (reserving 1/4 for later), soy sauce, and sugar.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add broccoli. Cover and cook about 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink, and broccoli is tender.
- Mix cornstarch and remaining 1/4 cup broth. Stir into chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened.
- Serve with rice or your favorite side.
PIN & SAVE FOR LATER!