Kristy Huber is a Birth Boot Camp Birth/Postpartum Doula and trainer in Utah and loves to make this easy postpartum meal for her clients, or for her family at home! Sunrise eggs are simple, easy and protein packed! Check out her super simple recipe below!
- 1-2 eggs
- Sour dough bread or your favorite variety
- cheese Avocado
- Prepare eggs to preference.
- Toast one to two pieces bread lightly butter.
- Layer with cooked egg, cottage cheese scoop and wedges of avocado.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Thank you, Kristy, for sharing!