Birth Boot Camp firmly believes in making your training to become a doula as easy and as streamlined as possible. Our program includes everything you’ll need to begin this exciting journey. We have broken it down here so it is easy to understand exactly what you get for your money when you train with Birth Boot Camp to become a doula.
Some items below have an actual value listed to the side, but much of what we provide at Birth Boot Camp is ongoing and hard to label with an actual value. Some might say “priceless” next to many of the items listed, especially if you’ve ever certified with another organization.
If you have further questions after reading through this list, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birth Boot Camp Training Fee Includes:
Online portion of your training:
- Breastfeeding: The Ultimate MRE = $50
- Lactation Intensive for Birth Professional by IBCLC Mellanie Sheppard = $75
- Access to the Birth Boot Camp Comprehensive online classes = $345 (No seeking out childbirth education elsewhere!)
These are the books you will receive at your workshop:
- A detailed Doula Manual = $27.95
- Supporting Arms book = $12.95
- Birth Boot Camp tumbler = $11.95
- Birth Boot Camp tote bag and pen = $2.89
The books and online training alone total over $525!
When you attend the workshop, you can expect the following:
- Training on how to be an effective doula
- Hands on labor rehearsal
- Training on how to start and grow your business
- Rebozo Training
- Interview Practice/Role Play
Because everyone completed their pre-certification work before the workshop, your time spent in the workshop will focus on actual doula work and the components and logistics that make up having a birth business as a doula. Your workshop will not be a childbirth class!
Once you complete your pre-certification work and attend the workshop, you are certified. You will be added to the Birth Boot Camp Doula website. There you will find the following:
- Marketing videos
- Annual Recertification Information
- Printable Client Forms
- Printable Contracts
- And much more!
In addition, your training will include:
- Your directory listing on our website
- Access to private Birth Boot Camp Facebook groups
- Access to Headquarters Team and Advisory Board for questions and guidance
- Access to company photography and logos. We are continually adding to our photography. This is available to you as long as you are certified with Birth Boot Camp for use on your website and social media marketing.
- Access to our online store for professional marketing materials. From brochures to business cards to coffee mugs, we have you covered when it comes to promoting your doula business.
- Opportunities to write blogs and link backs through the Birth Boot Camp website.
While it wasn’t mentioned in a list, the community at Birth Boot Camp is truly unique. It is such a supportive, intelligent, and nurturing group of people. While everyone is from a vast array of backgrounds, political affiliations, and races, our love and respect for birth and one another ties us together in a special way. Won’t you join us?
To get started today, register here.