Out-of-Hospital Birth Class
Preparing for a home or birth center birth is a unique experience. Less than two percent of births in the United States occur outside of the hospital and it can feel special, as it should. It can also feel isolating, which isn’t so good.
We recognize the particular needs of those preparing for an out-of-hospital birth and have created a class just for you.
The Birth Boot Camp Out-of-Hospital Birth Class brings the specific things you need for an amazing home or birth center birth experience. You’ll love it.
What You’ll Learn
You will learn what you specifically need for your out-of-hospital birth class. Topics include:
- Getting Started: Pre and Early Labor
- Getting Serious: Active Labor and Transition
- What Do Contractions Feel Like? Is this It? What now?
- Top 10 Tools for Dad
- The Importance of Communication: Learning to Talk and Listen in Labor
- Common Sense Tips for Reducing Pain
- The Chiropractic Difference: How a Chiropractor Can Improve Your Pregnancy and Labor
- Doulas: Everything You Need to Know
- Pushing: How You and Your Baby Work Together
- Pushing Positions: What You Need to Know Beforehand
- Special Considerations: Feeling Safe During Pushing
- Third Stage: Delivery of the Placenta
- Variations of Labor: Handling Situations that May Arise
- Hello Baby! When Baby Arrives Before Your Provider
You’ll leave class feeling confident, prepared, and ready to rock your home or birth center birth!
Why You’ll Love It!
Students love our interactive approach to teaching that involves you and your partner needs. You’ll love that dad is as excited and knowledgeable as you are. You’ll love practicing for labor BEFORE it starts. You’ll love meeting new friends and learning from our incredible instructors, or the accessibility of our online option.
You’ll be particularly grateful that you know the basic things you can do to handle the intensity of labor through natural means. This makes you excited rather than frightened.
That’s a priceless feeling.
Check out the student manual for this incredible in-person and online out-of-hospital birth class. Not only is it pretty, it has tons of info that you will want to refer to, relaxations you will love practicing, and tips for before, during, and after birth.
Find Your Out-of-Hospital Birth Class
The online baby class option gives you and your partner the flexibility of watching on your own schedule and the ability to pause and discuss as questions arise. It’s perfect for the modern, busy couple. You can purchase the online out-of-hospital birth class here.
Our childbirth educators are incredible and you can find them all over the country. They love talking birth and they are loving, amazing women. You’ll love learning directly from them and be gaining the camaraderie of others in your class. You can find our instructors here.
Lastly, we wish you congratulations on your upcoming out-of-hospital birth. Birth is an incredible experience and we applaud you for preparing yourself for this momentous life event. We are honored to be part of your journey. May you have an amazing out-of-hospital birth!