Olivia BrownCentral TX , TexasAbout Me
Hello, first of all congratulations on your new baby and this exciting period!
I am Olivia, mother to four beautiful children and wife to an incredibly loving man.
After having my oldest in 2012, I fell in love with all things related to birth and the postpartum period. I am very passionate about breastfeeding, and VBACs both are close to my heart.
After my own personal births and postpartum struggles I am proud to offer my services and help other parents during and after their birth experiences.
I would love to see all families have the birth of their dreams whether that be a medicated, unmedicated, VBAC or cesarean birth; all while being thoroughly supported in a safe, judgment-free environment.
My goal as your doula is to ensure that you have the information to be successful and have a beautiful birth.
Being a military family, supporting military families is a cause close to my heart and I offer a discount on all of my packages to those families. Doula Services Offered
My Basic Doula Package is $900 and includes:
• Free initial consultation
• Two prenatal visits
• Birth plan visit
• 24 hour on-call availability for 5 weeks (37weeks-42weeks)
• Availability via phone, text, and e-mail support throughout your pregnancy and after birth
• Continuous labor support in your home, birth center or hospital
• Support during the first hours after birth
• Assistance with first latch and breastfeeding
• One postpartum visit to process your birth, help with breastfeeding and give referrals
I also offer Military discounted packages starting at $800. Doula Availability
Contact me via text, call or email to discuss availability.
I'm looking forward to talking with you!
I'm taking clients in the Central Texas area, Including but not limited to: Austin, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Leander, Liberty Hill, Round Rock, Hutto, Georgetown, Salado, Temple, Belton, Killeen, Harker Heights, Ft. Hood, Burnet and Marble Falls.