Laci WatsonSuwanee, Johns Creek, Cumming and surrounding areas, GeorgiaAbout Me
Birth should be empowering. Birth should make you feel amazing. Birth should not be feared. Raising your kids is the hard part, but, birth doesn't have to be. I can alleviate you and your partner's stress. I believe in enhancing your birth space with positive energy and quality education to create your ideal experience. I work to understand your needs and make sure you achieve your goals during childbirth and breastfeeding. I will honor your wishes for an optimal birthing experience while being respectful of your birth partner, family, and primary care provider during your pregnancy and labor. I'm eager to be a part of your birth team so we can manifest and train our minds in preparation for the kind of birth you and your baby deserve.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from the University of North Florida, 2005
Certified Placenta Encapsulation Specialist, 2014
Birth Doula Training through Birth Arts International, 2015
BBCI Certification through Birth Boot Camp, 2019
A few things about me:
- I have had an in-hospital birth and an out-of-hospital birth at a freestanding birth center. One medicated birth and one unmedicated water birth.
- I breastfed both my kids on-demand until toddlerhood.
- I participated in the Improving Birth Rally in 2011 with my husband, my mom, and my baby.
- Florida native raised by Texans. I lived in Texas a few years as an adult prior to moving back to Florida and then moving, again, to Georgia in 2018.
- I love to craft. I love art. I love to read. I love film. I'm a foodie.
- I love traveling with my family and think the more someone travels, the wiser one becomes.
?- I'm an animal lover. I have two dogs. Rescue dog Mom!
My Class Schedule
Private classes are currently available. Class schedules change seasonally. Please visit my website for my up to date class schedule: www.lacibirth.com