Desiré NesmithDallas-Fort Worth, Texas About Me
Hi! I'm Desiré Nesmith and I am a Birth Boot Camp certified doula and childbirth educator. I support families in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding cities to have an amazing pregnancy and birth! I initially became a doula and childbirth educator following the birth of my own daughter in 2018.
In my free time, my husband, Aaron, and our daughter, Callie, enjoy visiting local breweries, attending art festivals, and traveling. Being a wife and mother has changed my life in many ways that I never anticipated. But birth, by far, has changed me the most; I want all women to feel empowered by their birth experience and am grateful for the opportunity to support families through their pregnancy, birth, and beyond.
My goal is to not only support the birthing person but the entire family as they embark on the journey of welcoming a new life into their family. No matter if this is your first baby or your tenth, I am here to share knowledge, answer questions, offer support, and aid you in preparing to welcome your little one, on your own terms. My Class Schedule
Hybrid (virtual) classes for the following series are available.
• Out-of-hospital birth (5-weeks)
• Hospital birth (6-weeks)
• Comprehensive (10-weeks)
• Homecoming: Life with a New Recruit (one-day workshop)
I am also offering all classes privately for families looking for in-person education. Doula Services Offered
• In-person, or virtual, initial consultation (contact me to schedule)
• Access to local birth and pregnancy resources guide (chiropractors, pediatricians, massage therapist, lactation support, etc.)
• Birth plan support and access to customizable birth plan template
• Unlimited phone, text, and email support from the time of hire and 24/7 on-call availability beginning at 38 weeks
• Two prenatal visits in your home to discuss your personalized birth plan, concerns, and answer remaining questions
• Postpartum support and breastfeeding guidance immediately following the birth
• One postpartum visit in your home within six weeks following birth
• Discounts on childbirth education classes
• Continued phone, text, and email support for six weeks postpartum
• Supporting Arms booklet, which contains information and prompts to help you prepare for labor, birth, and postpartum
I do offer sibling, hybrid, and virtual doula support as well. Doula Availability
Currently accepting clients for 2021 and 2022!
April - BOOKED
May - BOOKED
June - 1 spot available
July - 2 spots available
August - OPEN
October - BOOKED
November - OPEN
December - OPEN