Desiré NesmithDallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding cities, TexasAbout Me
Hi! I'm Desiré Nesmith and I am the founder of Written in the Stars Birth Services and a Birth Boot Camp certified doula and childbirth educator. I support families in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding cities to have an amazing pregnancy and birth! I initially wanted to pursue becoming a doula and childbirth educator following the birth of my own daughter.
In my free time, my husband, Aaron, and our daughter, Callie, enjoy visiting local breweries, attending art festivals and traveling. Being a wife and mother has changed my life in many ways I never could have anticipated. But birth, by far, changed me the most; I want all women to feel empowered by their birth experience, the same way I did.
My goal is to always support families as they embark on the journey of parenthood, which is one that will alter their lives forever. No matter if this is your first baby or your tenth, I am here to share knowledge, answer questions, offer support and aid you in preparing to welcome your little one, on your own terms. My Class Schedule
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, I am currently offering all classes virtually or privately. Doula Services Offered
Currently accepting clients for October, November, December 2020, and into 2021!
Destiny Package – $800
• In-person, or virtual, initial consultation (contact me to schedule)
• Access to local birth and pregnancy resources guide (chiropractors, pediatricians, massage therapist, lactation support, etc.)
• Birth plan support and access to customizable birth plan template
• Unlimited phone, text and email support from the time of hire and 24/7 on-call availability beginning at 38 weeks
• One prenatal visit in your home between 34 and 38 weeks to discuss personalized birth plan, concerns and answer remaining questions
• Postpartum support and breastfeeding guidance immediately following birth
• One postpartum visit in your home within six weeks following birth
• Discounts on childbirth education classes, postpartum doula support and more
• Continued phone, text and email support for six weeks postpartum
• Supporting Arms booklet, which contains information and prompts to help you prepare for labor, birth and postpartum