1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide: We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you create an account, or make a purchase, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or name. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future purchases for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
Cookies: Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized experience.
Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Special Notices: We may send you special notices from time to time, unless you choose to "opt-out" of receiving such notices in your profile. Again, you may "opt-out". If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us.
Law Enforcement: If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our database.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a "need to know" basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites:
6. Contact Us: