Childbirth Educator Training Workshops
Cost: $1195 - this includes $395 Certification Fee and $800 Training Fee
March 22nd - 25th, 2017 -- Oklahoma City, OK with Amy Anderson
April 12th - 15th, 2017 -- Topeka, KS with Amy Anderson
April 27th - 30th, 2017 -- Baltimore, MD with Carmen Calvo
May 3rd - 6th, 2017 -- Portland, OR with Melissa Meyer
June 14th - 17th, 2017 -- Orlando, FL with Amy Anderson
June 21st - 24th, 2017 -- Denver, CO with Jennifer Valencia
August 10th - 13th, 2017 -- Baltimore, MD with Carmen Calvo
September 20th - 23rd, 2017 -- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX with Donna Ryan and Sarah Clark
October 18th - 21st, 2017 -- Nashville, TN with Amy Anderson
November 8th - 11th, 2017 -- San Jose, CA with Melissa Meyer
The final deadline for applications is 10 weeks prior to each workshop.
NEW! A $200 discount off of the Training Fee applies to those applicants who have previously certified as a childbirth educator with another organization. Applicant must submit proof of certification by sending a copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A payment of $395 is required to reserve a spot at the workshop and 50% is non-refundable. $100 of the $800 Training Fee is also non-refundable.
- If Birth Boot Camp cancels the workshop, the entire fee will be refunded.
- If applicant desires to change their specified training date, a $100 fee will be applied.
- If applicant does not attend a workshop within 12 months of approval, all fees are forfeited.
- A refund will not be given if you do not complete the certification.
We encourage long-term breastfeeding and want nursing mothers to be included. Training, however, is intensive, requiring long hours and a quiet room, so that all who have invested their time and money can hear and participate. Training also requires that all be able to participate in relaxation and various other floor exercises. If you are nursing a baby or child, you must have someone with you who can bring your baby to you and take them out of the training room when they are done feeding. This enables both the nursing mother and others in attendance to maximize their workshop experience. Regretfully, we will have to ask people to leave if they are being disruptive or are unable to participate.